All you need to know about the 5 Terra Antica flooring systems
Terra Antica floors are hugely popular among homeowners and business owners alike, and not just because they offer high quality products and beautiful finishes. Another reason for their popularity is that it is very easy to choose the right flooring product for your needs, as Terra Antica has narrowed down their range of products into five different systems.
The 5 Terra Antica flooring systems
1. 6mm solid. These floors come in a range of patterns, from Herringbone to Hungarian Point, all made of 6mm boards which are securely glued and nailed to a specially designed wooden underlay.
2. 9mm solid. Of similar construction to the 6mm solid range, these Terra Antica floors consist of attractive wide planks (maximum width – 20 cm).
3. 20mm solid. With their tongue and groove edge, these wide planks are incredibly easy and quick to fit. They can be laid freely or glued to the subfloor for a more secure fit.
4. Multi-layer. This is Terra Antica’s most stable and popular floor system, consisting of planks between 150 to 280 mm wide with a tongue and groove edge for ease of fitting.
5. Wide laminate. If you are after a laminate floor for an apartment or any other place where sound proofing or underfloor heating is an issue, the stable wide laminate system with its special hardwood construction is a safe bet.
From these five systems, Terra Antica believes that every customer should be able to find exactly what they are looking for in a wood floor. Many people would agree that this is much simpler than comparing pages and pages of different products.
- 19th Jul 2013