How Kährs wood floors offer ‘beauty with a conscience’
The wood flooring manufacturer Kährs gives the tagline “beauty with a conscience” to its range of floors, demonstrating the brand’s commitment to providing sustainably sourced, environmentally-friendly products.
If you are a consumer for whom eco-friendliness is a major concern when choosing a new product such as a floor covering for your home, wood is one of the best choices available. This is, of course, because wood is a renewable material that can be replaced within a certain number of years. If you are considering Kährs floors, you may be interested to know that the manufacturer:
• Was the first to obtain ISO 9001 certification for its floors, acknowledging the company’s dedication to the environment
• Only works alongside suppliers who have either a Programme for the Endorsement of Forest Certification (PEFC) or Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certificate
• Uses only environmentally-friendly finishes and stains
• Only produces floors with surfaces that can be easily cleaned and maintained without the need for harsh, environmentally-damaging chemicals
• Has a solvent-free production process and was the first floor manufacturer in the world to implement such a process
If you are considering getting a new wood floor, these are the kind of eco-friendly features and credentials you need to be looking out for. Justwood are proud to be main dealers for the complete Kahrs range.
- 31st Oct 2013